A blog made from the school trenches

viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

F&CK CHRISTMAS...

Hi,
Here's some useful expressions for people who have to endure Christmas.
- Do you hate it when people say to you "Merry Christmas"? I do. This is what I say:
   Happy Christmas? Happy? Stupid films on TV, fake smiles, useless presents, cards, heaps of rubbish and paper wraps on the streets... Happy?     

-It's the 25th, and you haven't bought anything for your partner, mother, father...
    I hate it when you must buy things because it's Christmas, don't you?. I prefer to buy presents when I'm in the mood...

-Someone says to you: Why haven't you decorated your house? No Christmas tree?
    Oh, I don't believe in Christmas. Thank God I am an atheist.

Anyway, I have to go and buy a present for my wife. 
Watch this. WARNING: LOTS OF SWEARING (click on Santa):


merry christmas

2 comentarios:

  1. Happy Christmas , hope you received LOTS of presents, even though you didnt buy any.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahah, what a funny mom you have little piece of Monchitosman. Pam! lots of kisses kisses.

    I do the same. I don´t want any merry Christmas for no one. But this year i have to admit, that i broke this law and i wish a merry christmas... but in my way. See: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2877236967079&set=a.1244834558039.2039395.1144639310&type=1&theater

    Are you agree with me? ha ha ha, do a me gusta like this boy!!!

    http://thechive.com/2010/10/20/daily-afternoon-randomness-41-photos-5/best-of-chivery-18-4/

    ResponderEliminar