A blog made from the school trenches

martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

Guess where I am, what I'm eating

Hello,
look at the picture on your right. That smiling young man is me, some 4 years ago.
Can you guess where I am, and what I am eating?

I'll give you a clue:
1-place- because of this place, the Sun never set in Phillip II's kingdom.
2-food- some people would call it a "chicken omelette".
3- as you can tell, my smile doe not imply happiness, it actually shows a kind of nervous, embarrassed reaction.
Where am I?
PS- have you noticed the difference between "Where am I?" and "Guess where I am". Why this different word order?

3 comentarios:

  1. My guess: you are in the Phillipines eating Phillip's balls, which have been preserved through the centuries just for you to enjoy them. Que aproveche!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm eating an egg which has a half-developed foetus inside. Tasty.

    ResponderEliminar