A blog made from the school trenches

domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

Thank you, teacher.

When I went to school, I was lucky to have great teachers. I had terrible ones, the ones that made us learn everything by heart, and made us study everything from the textbooks, and never told fun stuff... But I will always remember the good ones, the ones that made us feel that their subject was interesing and useful, and most important, the ones that made us feel important to them. I like history because I had a good History teacher, I love languages and literature because my teacher, Leandro, was passionate about it, I love beer because..., hey, wait a minute!
Anyway, remember to treasure those moments with your good teachers, and, why not, try to find the good things about those not so good teachers.
A short video for those good teachers (click on th icon):
Quique

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario