A blog made from the school trenches

jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Know your enemy...

Hello my dear students,
I am writing this from the anger, and frustration that reading this has produced in me.
The CEOE (Confederación Española de Organizaciones Empresariales) wants salaries of 400 euros (of course, not for them, for you!).
That means that they will be able to employ you for an amount of money that won't even pay for your monthly rent.

Do you agree with the following statements:
-"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."

-"You have enemies ? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life"

-"In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend"

The face of the enemy frightens me only when I see how much it resembles me

I don't quite agree on the fourth one. Here's Juan Rosell's face, president of the CEOE. Ugly, isn't he?
The enemy of decent salaries, and fair working conditions.
Quique


3 comentarios:

  1. I entirely agree with your post my friend. It's good to find someone who tries to provide a different and funnier aproach to your language. Keep working on it, your sense of humour and writing style is unique and people will learn english with loads of fun.

    Take care

    ResponderEliminar
  2. we have been talking and... I think it is a very good solution, you bloody lasybones bastards!
    Signed: José María Aznar.

    Obviously, japing.
    Yours, Nacho.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. http://www.lasprovincias.es/rc/20111219/mas-actualidad/sociedad/rajoy-reservara-letra-pequena-201112190105.html

    ResponderEliminar